In its search for the next highly qualified Osseo Area Schools superintendent, the school board approved five candidates to move forward in the interview process at a special meeting on Feb. 24.
- Dr. Lisa Sayles-Adams, current superintendent of Eastern Carver County Schools in Chaska, Minn. Interview scheduled for Monday, Feb. 27 at 1:30 p.m.
- Dr. Amy Starzecki, current superintendent of the Superior School District in Superior, Wis. Interview scheduled for Monday, Feb. 27 at 2:45 p.m.
- Dr. Brenda Cassellius, current CEO of LeaderProof LLC and former superintendent of Boston Public Schools in Boston, Mass. Interview scheduled for Monday, Feb. 27 at 4 p.m.
- Dr. Kim Hiel, current superintendent of Fridley Public Schools in Fridley, Minn. Interview scheduled for Monday, Feb. 27 at 5:45 p.m.
- Dr. Teri Staloch, current senior educational consultant of Sitelog IQ and School IQ and former superintendent of Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools in Prior Lake, Minn. Interview scheduled for Monday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m.
The interviews will be held at the district’s Educational Service Center, 11200 93rd Ave. N, Maple Grove. Staff, scholars, parents/caregivers and community members are welcome to attend. Feedback forms will be available for those in attendance to share their thoughts on each candidate.
The school board is expected to name two to three finalists following the first interviews. Finalists will be invited to day-long interviews on either Tuesday, Feb. 28, Wednesday, March 1 or Thursday, March 2. The decision on a preferred candidate is expected shortly after the last interview.
This search process is coordinated cooperatively with School Exec Connect, a national search firm that specializes in supporting school boards in hiring leadership positions. Please feel free to contact the School Exec Connect team if you have any questions regarding the superintendent search: Ken Dragseth (952-210-2790), Toni Johns (612-309-1511) and/or Dave Clough (847-644-5556).
Continue to stay tuned to district279.org/SuptSearch for latest details.
- All 279