Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
ECFE supports parents and children (from birth to age five) on a journey of growth and discovery.
- Supports growth: Helps parents and kids build a strong foundation for lifelong learning.
- Time together: Classes have time for families to learn and have fun together.
- Independent learning: Kids get to explore and learn on their own.
- Parent support: Connect with licensed Parenting Educators and find an encouraging community with fellow parents.
Join us for a learning adventure where families not only grow but thrive together! View a short video to learn more about ECFE.
Ready to create lasting memories and a foundation for lifelong learning? Enroll today for an experience that lasts a lifetime.
Arbor View Early Childhood Center
9401 Fernbrook Ln. N
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Willow Lane Early Childhood Center
7020 Perry Ave. N
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Our Individualized Family Education program is a free offering designed for parents with children aged birth to eight years old. Our dedicated licensed Parent Educators are ready to support your family's journey.
What we provide:
Preparing for school success: Your child's journey to success starts at home!
- Open discussions on challenges: We're here to support and discuss any challenges you may face.
- Connecting to community resources: Access valuable community resources through our network.
Personalized focus: Our visits revolve around your family's unique needs and interests.
- Creative and fun activities: Engaging, age-appropriate activities for your little ones.
- One-on-one parenting support: Personalized support tailored just for you.
Ready to elevate your parenting experience? Call 763-391-8777 for more information.
Explore Family Literacy: Bridging generations through learning!
What is Family Literacy?
Family Literacy is a combined program blending Adult Basic Education with Early Childhood Family Education. This unique program enables adults to learn English while their children engage in a preschool setting guided by a licensed Early Childhood teacher.
- Adult learning: Adults attend classes three days a week, focusing on enhancing English reading, writing, listening, and conversational skills.
- Preschool setting: At the same time, children enjoy a supportive preschool environment, setting the stage for their educational journey.
Parent Education component:
- Parenting insight: Adults with children in the Family Literacy preschool participate in a class led by a licensed Parent Educator. Discussions include parenting in the U.S., understanding the American school system, child development and ways to support their child's learning.
Family Literacy is an intergenerational, playful learning adventure that strengthens both parents and children alike! View the short video to learn more about Family Literacy.