Involve your child in engaging after-school classes and activities that range from arts to technology, sports, driver's education and more!
Youth Enrichment classes and programs are an excellent way to engage your child after school, in the evening or on the weekend. Most classes are held after school in district buildings for elementary and middle school students and include: arts & crafts, chess, coding, engineering, game design, languages, music lessons, parent & child classes, robotics, sports of all sorts, technology, theater and more! In addition, we offer annual events such as the Once Upon a Time Dance and District 279 Chess Tournament. For opportunities at your school, please watch for flyers posted through Peachjar.
Education Support Professional
- Register based on your student’s grade during the current school year.
- Class sizes are limited so you are encouraged to register early.
- Enrollment confirmations are only sent if you provide an email address in our Eleyo system.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be cancelled if enrollment is low.
- Snack is provided after school; check-in at the cafeteria immediately after school.
- You must inform your child's school day teacher if your child is attending a class after school so they do not send them home on the bus.
- Please call us directly at 763-391-7223 if your child will miss a class after school.
- All students are expected to follow the same school day rules when they are enrolled in after-school classes. If a student is unable to do so, they are subject to removal from class.
- Refunds are given to students who cancel five (5) or more days prior to the class start date, less a $10 processing fee. Seven (7) days are required for cooking classes, less a $10 processing fee.
- Pick up your student at the assigned after-school entrance and have a photo ID ready for check-out. Only adults listed on your enrollment will be allowed to pick up your child.
- A $1 per minute fee will be issued if you are late picking up your student after class.
- Students 12 years of age and younger are not permitted to walk home alone after class; students 12 years of age and older may walk home if the parent/guardian provides us with a signed permission note.